Friday, July 27, 2018

thumbnail

Travelling Dubai

yes, I am going to travel to Dubai for the first time at the age of  15 an amazing place,  United Arab Emirates Asia, Dubai is located on it is located on 
 the Persian Gulf
                                            Dubai United Arab Emirates Asia

its lovely of my parents they gave me a chance to visit Dubai, United Arab 
Emirates Asia, there are goous bums going own just thinking about the place of Dubai 
I am going to travel i am going mad about searching places of Dubai and not just this its



what-what I am going to travel to Dubai


1.first I am going to stay in 3-star hotels















well Dubai has a variety of hotels but I am staying in a city star hotel because I got to listen to a lot about it 


2. the Dubai mall I know my cousins visit there and post pictures to jealous me but I will
 not do it like them












amazing place heard about it from many people costly but once a will experience to shop from Dubai Mall all in one solution soo big that it will take more than a day to explore it near.............................

3. the palm island
 the man-made biggest island massive structure

  







Dubai islands project was commissioned by Sheikh Mohammed in an effort to maximize beachfront property. Dubai's palm tree-shaped resort island on land built from the sea will contribute 120 km of beaches











Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

About